This site is about making your resources accessible for everyone! And making our digital lives easier.
Links to Digital Accessibility Resources
- What is digital accessibility?
- Flexible formats
- Headings and styles
- ALT text
- Colours (coming soon…)
- Closed captions
- File formatting
- Accessibility checking
Some more resources:
- PowerPoint Presentation from ALTC 2019
- Checklist for Digital Accessibility (Stirling University)
- JISC: The law on digital accessibility (includes sample accessibility statement)
- APPGAT: Accessible VLEs – Guidance on the law and your VLE
- MindView: Mindmapping software, which is fully accessible
- Read&Write: Screen-reading software
- Apps Wheel: Apps for reading and writing by CALL Scotland
My name is Ros Walker and I am a learning designer, with digital accessibility as my specialist interest area. I work at the University of Stirling in Scotland.
I will use this site to share my work with you as we all strive to make our resources and learning more accessible.